Manufacturer of channel used for metal framing. Click Here to view Wesanco Products.
Westrut® Framing Channel System
The WESTRUT® Metal Framing System consists of roll formed channel, and hundreds of channel nuts and fittings, including pipe clamps, beam clamps, angular fittings and brackets. This pre-engineered system enables the user/ designer to create an astounding variety of support elements and structural configurations.
Manufacturer of pipe hangers, and hanger supports. Click Here to view the Globe Pipe Hanger Website.
1. 100 Series Universal Beam Clamp
Recommended for attaching hanger rod to top or bottom flange of a beam or bar joist, where the thickness of a joist or flange does not exceed 3/4 inch. The open back design permits rod adjustment.
2. 110 Series Wide Throat Beam Clamp
Recommended for attaching hanger rod to top or bottom flange of a beam or bar joist construction. The open back design permits rod adjustment.
3. 125 Series Purlin Clamp
Designed for use with large-lip rolled steel purlins to eliminate the need to modify steel purlin for standard C-Clamp.
1. 402 Series Standard Clevis Hanger PVC Coated
Recommended for the suspension of non-insulated stationary pipe lines.
2. 403 Series Copper Clevis Hanger PVC Coated
Recommended for the suspension of copper tubing stationary pipe lines allowing for vertical adjustment.
3. 405 Series Standard Clevis Hanger Extended Bottom
Recommended for the suspension of insulated stationary pipe lines allowing for vertical adjustment.
Swivel Ring Hangers
Pictured Above – Swivel Ring Hangers
1. 303 Series Copper Tubing Swivel Ring – PVC Coated
2. 305 Series Stainless Steel Band Hanger
3. 306 Series Conduit Hanger Type J
All Swivel Ring Hangers Products Options
• 300 Series Iron Pipe Swivel Ring
• 301 Series Copper Tubing Swivel Ring
• 302 Series Iron Pipe Swivel ring – PVC
• 303 Series Copper Tubing Swivel Ring – PVC Coated
• 304 Series Iron Pipe Swivel Ring
• 305 Series Stainless steel Band Hanger
• 306 Series Conduit Hanger J-Type
1. Pipe Clamps
• 500 Series Riser Clamp – Iron Pipe
• 501 Series Riser Clamp -Copper Tubing
• 502 Series Riser Clamp – Iron Pipe, PVC Coated
• 504 Series Offset Pipe Clamp
• 505 Series Extended Pipe Clamp
• 550 Series Single Bolt Pipe Clamp
• 560 Series Double Bolt Pipe Clamp
• 507 Series Short Pipe Strap – Complies with Federal Specifications A-A-1192A (Type 26) and Manufactures’ Standardization Society SP-69 (Type 26).
1. Flat Plate Fittings
• Flat Plate Fittings
• “Z” Fittings
• Two Hole 45° Knee Brace
• Pipe Clamps
2. 90 Degree Angle Fittings
• 90 Degree Angle Fittings
• Wing Fittings
• Channel Bracket
• Wall Ladder Bracket
3. “Z” Fittings
• “U” Fittings
• Post Bases
• Pipe Support Bracket
• Series Ladder Rings
Manufacturer of vibration dampening and cushioned clamps. Click Here to view the ZSi Foster Website.
CUSH-A-CLAMP Channel mounted clamping systems are ideal for multiple line runs, while absorbing shock and vibration, reducing unwanted noise and preventing galvanic corrosion. Cush-A-Clamp fits any standard 1-5/8 wide channel. Assembly consisting of steel clamp with locknut and thermoplastic elastomer cushion. All parts are marked for easy identification and packaged for small lot or bulk use. When specified, Cush-A-Clamp assemblies up to 2, are available individually packaged.
THE CLAMP Features a unique shoulder stud which is securely fastened to one clamp half. Steel clamps for tube sizes up to 1-38 have the Controlled Squeeze design which eliminates over-tightening and rotation while a nylon-insert nut assures a positive lock. Clamps are available in steel (with electro-dichromate finish), and stainless steel type 304. (Contact factory for type 316).
THE CUSHION Made from a thermoplastic elastomer, its built tough to withstand the effects of most oils, chemicals and industrial cleaning compounds, in temperatures from -50F to 275F. Interlock edges and channel locator legs ensure that the cushion remains in place.
Cush-A-Ring Loop Clamp
• Quick locking system
• Clamp easy to close with one hand
• Specially formulated, green, UV and age resistant EPDM rubber lining
• Perfect for PEX, Fusion, CPVC and PVC pipe
• ASTM E-84
• Complies with MSS SP-58 and SP-69
• Material steel, zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
THE BETA PIPE CLAMPS are suitable for clamping pipes, hoses and electric cables. These are a sensible and easy way of securing piping and hoses in all types of terrestrial or naval installation.
The main features of THE BETA PIPE CLAMPS are its shock-absorption, vibration dampening and noise reducing properties.
When installing pipe, tube, hose, or equipment the effects of vibration, shock, surge, galvanic corrosion and unwanted noise are a major concern. Improperly cushioned equipment, pipe, tube, or hose invites failure and potential problems. New developments in cushioned clamping and vibration isolation products from ZSI-Foster provide the proper solutions to combat these effects.